**Special Package Price DBA T2 Discs And Hawk Pad **

Clark Motorsport are pleased to announce an introductory offer for a limited period an amazing deal for 350Z owners

for a combined package of the New DBA T2 discs and Hawk Performance Ceramic street series pads as a package.

The T2 is a street series disc for fast road use. The New T2 design features a new 144 tear drop ventilation increasing the overall strength of the disc whilst allowing extra cooling and heat dissipation.

We have supplied Hawk pads for a number of years with great results. This compound (Performance Ceramic) is ideally suited to fast road conditions and characteristics of the 350Z and combined with the DBA T2's perform really well together.

b7b2f913-7bc0-48de-bedf-dc14315646e7_zps62382776.jpg

We are offering for a limited period an introductory offer to all 350Z form members the following package deal.......

1x Pair of T2 slotted Front rotors + 1 set of Hawk PC Front pads for £290 Delivered

1x Pair of T2 slotted Rear rotors + 1 set of Hawk PC Rear pads for £265 Delivered

This offer will run for a limited period only

Trade Inquiries also welcome

To place an order please contact by PM, Email or call Rich or Ewen :)

Edited by Clark Motorsport

Would you say this set up is better or worse on track compared to DS2500 on DBA slotted rotor's?

For track use the DS2500's would be a better option if you are wanting to push, if its not frequent track use then the T2's would be fine but for more serious track use then we would always recommend the T3 discs.

The T2 and Hawk combo is really designed with fast road driving in mind and is an easy setup to live with day to day with no downsides from noise or excessive dust etc.

It really depends in the circuit and how hard you are driving the car. Knockhill for instance is extremely hard on brakes and I would recommend a step up from the likes of DS2500's as a quick lap time will require more stopping power than they can offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked perfectly for me - nice constructive video to guys

I purchased Front Hawk Performance Ceramic pads from the guys at Clark Motorsport fairly recently and cannot recommend the pads highly enough.

I was running OEM pads previously. The Hawks offer a much improved bite and let off an astonishingly low amount of brake dust!! I felt like I was cleaning my wheels daily when I had the OEM pads.

..Scotty..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...