remap of 350z 2005 model

nissanjuke

Safe limit on the DE engine is 400bhp ish. You'll never get there without a major NA build, at which point the limit goes up again.

Without a remap none of your mods will make any power difference, and a poor tune can kill an engine dead in seconds.

Edited by Ekona

Safe limit on the DE engine is 400bhp ish. You'll never get there without a major NA build, at which point the limit goes up again.

Without a remap none of your mods will make any power difference, and a poor tune can kill an engine dead in seconds.

This. ^^ The other way to get to 400bhp odd is with a supercharger fyi.

With the mods you've got so far you "might" make 300bhp after an UpRev but that all depends on the condition your engine is in now & how many bhp it has lost over the years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got a totally standard 2005 350z and was wondering if it will still be producing the stated 280bhp if it's been maintained well . I read that t has a capability of adjusting itself to that level.

I also have a 2005.

276 bhp when new. From what I have read on this forum, knock 1bhp off for each year that has gone by and thats probably the closest you can gauge your current power with out a dyno.

Just quoting what I have read previously.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...