My Brother just got this Ferrari 355

Beavis

My mate got rid of his a few months ago, was the cleanest one you could imagine, was just like new.

Anyway, before he put it up for sale, he had it serviced, it needed belts and sparkplugs. And the bill..................4.5k

You need to be a rich rich man to run those cars, as lovely as they are. Always something breaking on it, but that noise, nothing like it.

Weird :wacko: Like you say it was working yesterday. Unless the seller edited the entire page for another car without changing the link because it is sold. Oh well its a beauty, will get pics up next weekend. :thumbs:

hehehe.....if that's what his Ferrari looks like (audi) then I got the deal of the century, as I have an '06 in dolphin grey sitting right outside....and all this time I though I was driving a plain old Avant :)

You've just gotta look at it from the right angles :p

that will be a way to save on Ebay fees I guess... becoming an expert on selling on ebay LOL

Contacted seller and its been removed because the car is now sold and replaced with another car. :thumbs: Expect pics at the weekend.

Topic now locked.