Selling

Oh look, another one of LukeD's "I'm selling my Zed" posts (in the wrong section again).

Dude, you haven't had it a month yet and I think your first was after you'd had it a couple of days. :sorry: , I know that sounds blunt. But I'm sure there are about half a dozen of similar threads from the same author.

• Like 3

Oh look, another one of LukeD's "I'm selling my Zed" posts (in the wrong section again).

Dude, you haven't had it a month yet and I think your first was after you'd had it a couple of days. :sorry: , I know that sounds blunt. But I'm sure there are about half a dozen of similar threads from the same author.

Sorry but what's it got to do with yiu what I do? I'm asking a question and if you don't have anything with value to add then do one, sounds blunt but I couldn't care :)

:winkiss::thumbs:

EDIT: Sorry bud, I realise that does not add any value, so here's your question, answered at the top of the Zeds For Sale section.

Zeds for sale

Rules on selling a Zed

MINIMUM LIMIT OF 100 POSTS before you can post in this section and has been a MEMBER FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.

Edited by 14N
  • Like 2

:winkiss::thumbs:

EDIT: Sorry bud, I realise that does not add any value, so here's your question, answered at the top of the Zeds For Sale section.

Zeds for sale

Rules on selling a Zed

MINIMUM LIMIT OF 100 POSTS before you can post in this section and has been a MEMBER FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.

to be fair it is easy to get confused :stir: