eBay. Crashed..!!

WhackyWill

If I turn off wi-fi on my iPhone I can access it no prob, but cannot access it over Broadband

this seems to be the general problem people are having..at least there is a small light at the end of the tunnel. :surrender:

You're right, it works on 3g not on wifi ??

• Like 1

If I turn off wi-fi on my iPhone I can access it no prob, but cannot access it over Broadband

this seems to be the general problem people are having..at least there is a small light at the end of the tunnel. :surrender:

Reset your router.

Reset your router.

Done that Grundy..Its not just mine, loads are down Twitter and FB are on about it. :scare:

Reset your router.

This

Also it hasn't been unknown for isp's to add reputable services to their filters. I'm on BT and no issues, you guys on same ISP?

Hello,

Some users experienced problems accessing eBay in Europe from 08.55am BST until approximately 12.40pm.

Our technical experts immediately investigated potential causes including third party internet service provider access issues.

All eBay sites are working normally and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards - From Facebook E-bay page.

Hello,

Some users experienced problems accessing eBay in Europe from 08.55am BST until approximately 12.40pm.

Our technical experts immediately investigated potential causes including third party internet service provider access issues.

All eBay sites are working normally and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards - From Facebook E-bay page.

Lying sh**its...Its still down here... :scare: :scare:

Well they aren't lying, their services are up without any issue. They are suggesting the issue lies with your ISP And I stated before they block certain traffic and they have been known to add valid services like eBay to their blacklist - or remove from the whitelist depending on the method.

Hope I can get on soon as I'm buying something and it finishes at 2,00pm.. :surrender:

what you after Will - I'll buy it for you and then relist it and put it back at an exorbitant price for ya :thumbs:

• Like 1