350z for maximum £4500

98duffa

Hi all, my mates venturing into the zed world as just a second car for fun he has £4500 and has no real preferance on spec etc, obviously doesnt want a shed and would prefer the cheaper tax bracket. Would appreciate any help guys cheers

Hi all, my mates venturing into the zed world as just a second car for fun he has £4500 and has no real preferance on spec etc, obviously doesnt want a shed and would prefer the cheaper tax bracket. Would appreciate any help guys cheers

I think he may have to stretch a bit if he wants a manual, but you will probably get something for £4500-£5k that is mechanically sound but needs a little tlc bodywork wise, i reckon you could get an auto for that as they are not as popular and only imports.

I think Billy had the seller at gunpoint - that or had some very interesting pictures of the seller that could potentially fall into the wrong hands :lol:

There are something like 180 Zeds for sale on AT last time I looked - I would have a guess about 2 of them are under £4500 - so you are getting effectively the bottom 1% of cars out there in the market. It could be ok, but it will be a very early import or massive high miler.

• Like 1

I think Billy had the seller at gunpoint - that or had some very interesting pictures of the seller that could potentially fall into the wrong hands :lol:

There are something like 180 Zeds for sale on AT last time I looked - I would have a guess about 2 of them are under £4500 - so you are getting effectively the bottom 1% of cars out there in the market. It could be ok, but it will be a very early import or massive high miler.

Asking price & selling price are 2 very different things ;)

• Like 1

I know that, I would bet my last quid that on average people get no more than 10% off...still doesn't put the budget in a good place.

I know that, I would bet my last quid that on average people get no more than 10% off...still doesn't put the budget in a good place.

I was very lucky to he honest! He didn't have a clue what he had! Even got a nismo exhaust with the car :teeth: