350z for maximum £4500

98duffa

Yes mouthwash that's the one I bought to fix up the azure roadster, but wasn't me who bid on eBay that's for sure, may explain why it was offered to me lol.. Far from as described Haha.. Paint work was terrible, and was on the register. But in all fairness if a rear windscreen was fitted it would have worked out a cheap car as it drove really well with just 41k genuine miles. 1 or 2 in the list above look real bargains, a lot of others on there a dogs but as the saying goes, beggers can't be choosers although 4.5k should get a pretty tidy early zed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't bothered looking at any of the other links but the first one:

V5 document shows as recorded accident damaged/ substantially repaired cat c

That's why it went just under 4 I guess.

The second and 3rd links are the same as the first one as the reserve wasnt met and evenutally went for over 4 but still relisted lol.

Heres a nice one for a £3250... Clutch BERING MACK noise lmao!!

http://www.ebay.co.u...<br /><br />Heres the description LOOOL!

I HAVE IT ADVERTISED LOCALLY SO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AND BID AT ANY TIME

*BLACK NISSAN 350Z GREAT SPORT CAR!*

**PART EX IS WELCOME IF IT'S WORTH MY WHILE!!!**

THIS CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND A DREAM TO DRIVE! A REALLY WELL MAINTAINED CONVERTABLE! CAR BENEFITS FROM LOADS OF EXTRAS COMPARED TO OTHER MODELS SUCH AS BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, WHITE ALLOY WHEELS, HEATED SEATS, 300BHP MACHINE, LEATHER SEATS, 6 SPEED GEARBOX, ALL ELECTRIC WINDOWS/MIRRORS, AIR CONDITIONED, CLIMATE CONTROL, RECONDITIONED AC, ESP, MUD FLAPS, ETC XENON LIGHT

THIS IS A GOOD SPEC AND 300 BHP. FAST SPORTS CAR!!!

LED AND XENON LIGHT

GT FRONT BUMPER

GT EXHAUST SOUND BEAUTIFUL

MILEAGE 84000K. THIS ENGINE IS MINT

WITH ALL OLD MOT HISTORY

USED DAILY SO MILEAGE WILL INCREASE

CLUTCH BERING MACK NOISY SOME TIMES

POWER STEERING MAY NEED IT MACK NOISY FIRST START BUT WORK NORMALLY

NEED 2 TYERS

LOW SPORT SUSPENSION FRONT AND REAR

SMOCK REAR LIGHT

19" DEEP DISH ALLOY WHEELS

THE INTERIOR IS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AS YOU CAN EVALUATE FROM THE PICTURES. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONIC FAULTS

EXCELLENT DRIVE GREAT ECONOMY GIVES APPROX 30MPG

I HAVE MENTIONED ANY DEFAULTS ON THIS VEHICLE AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT ONLY HONEST AND REALISTIC EBAYERS TO MAKE AN OFFER, PLEASE I ADVISE YOU VIEW THE CAR BEFORE SENDING AN OFFER

POLITE NOTICE: NO TYRE KICKERS/ CANVASSERS OR DREAMERS. YOU BID TO BUY NOT TO HAGGLE AFTER BIDDING ENDING. IF YOU CAN PLEASE VIEW BEFORE BID ENDS

SO GRAB A CHEAP, RELIABLE SPORT VEHICLE

CONTACT ME ANYTIME ON

BUY IT NOW £3750 OR MACK ME OFFER NEAR IT

I HAVE IT ADVERTISED LOCALLY SO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AND BID AT ANY TIME

Edited by -Bradders-

Whats this guy on...he thinks its a convertible..!!!! :scare: :scare:

Heres a nice one for a £3250... Clutch BERING MACK noise lmao!!

http://www.ebay.co.u.....<br /><br />Heres the description LOOOL!

*BLACK NISSAN 350Z GREAT SPORT CAR!*

**PART EX IS WELCOME IF IT'S WORTH MY WHILE!!!**

THIS CAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND A DREAM TO DRIVE! A REALLY WELL MAINTAINED CONVERTABLE! CAR BENEFITS FROM LOADS OF EXTRAS COMPARED TO OTHER MODELS SUCH AS BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, WHITE ALLOY WHEELS, HEATED SEATS, 300BHP MACHINE, LEATHER SEATS, 6 SPEED GEARBOX, ALL ELECTRIC WINDOWS/MIRRORS, AIR CONDITIONED, CLIMATE CONTROL, RECONDITIONED AC, ESP, MUD FLAPS, ETC XENON LIGHT

Edited by WhackyWill