23rd August, bedford track day

Will370z

I spoke to a Scottish chap at Zedfest (he owns a black 350z GT4...anyone on here know him? ;) ) Anyhoo, he mentioned this was taking place, so myself and Lydia will try and pop down with the new HD camera. Weather CANNOT be worse than Wales.....!

• Like 2

Good to see you and Lydia there Andy. Looks like it's going to be a big turn out

Added bonus is that it will be the first time Andy, ken and I test out the new toy

14691065809_cdba37796e_z.jpg

Will this one be getting modified by Ken? Something about a concrete wall........? :blush:

• Like 1

Good to see you and Lydia there Andy. Looks like it's going to be a big turn out

Added bonus is that it will be the first time Andy, ken and I test out the new toy

Will this one be getting modified by Ken? Something about a concrete wall........? :blush:

Haha I couldn't possibly comment

I've got new tyres going on this Saturday, then dropping the car off at AME on Sunday to see if they can get the TC working ready for an evening collection some time next week before the track day... sounds like a lot of effort if Bedford turn around and say my car is too loud lol.