Citroen DS3

spursmaddave

I know of 2 members on here who had them and were very unimpressed. One kept going back due to engine issues and another had some interference with the phone and the radio unit.

Looks cool but not a fan of French cars, keep hearing stories of dodgy electrics. May be an old wives tale like alias reliability, but where there is smoke there's fire.

I know of 2 members on here who had them and were very unimpressed. One kept going back due to engine issues and another had some interference with the phone and the radio unit.

Looks cool but not a fan of French cars, keep hearing stories of dodgy electrics. May be an old wives tale like alias reliability, but where there is smoke there's fire.

Cheers Will, yeah you only ever hear the bad stuff I guess, not a fan of French cars either but we will see, going to look at a few tomorrow. At the end of the day it will only be doing a short commute & shopping runs ;)

Sent from the golf club...

Parents in law had one for 2 years from new, it was red with the black roof like the one above. They loved it and never had any issues with it over the 2 years they had it (which cannot be said of the Audi A1 we had). They only traded it in as they needed more space, so got a DS4. I think it had a 1.6 120bhp engine.

Parents in law had one for 2 years from new, it was red with the black roof like the one above. They loved it and never had any issues with it over the 2 years they had it (which cannot be said of the Audi A1 we had). They only traded it in as they needed more space, so got a DS4. I think it had a 1.6 120bhp engine.

Cheers zabba :thumbs:

Anyone got any experience of one of these, going to look at a couple tomorrow :)

So whose the lucky couple ;)

Had a cancellation tomorrow night at 8pm if your free ;)

You always treat me 2nd best :( So yes I'm free ;)