Truly one off widearch 350Z

docwra

• 3 months later...

Bringing this back up to date - the pictures above were taken in Wales, and after driving it around there for a few days I decided that I was mad to sell it, hence the lack of updates :lol:

However, it is time to move on so its back up for sale again, since the original post Ive replaced the front pads with Carbon Lorraine RC6 (£240!) and the rears with DS2500's (not much less than £240!), the topmount has been fixed but it has a few more K's on it, its showing just over 150 now :)

Id consider part ex for anything easier to sell, Ill take offers and Im looking to buy the next car within a month so let me know if youre interested :thumbs:

Without doubt my favourite zed on the forum :cloud9:

So you don't like your own Zed? :shrug:

Harsh man! ;)

:lol:

Put it this way; if the offer of a straight swap cropped up I would bite his hand off!

He did say part-ex for a car which is easier to sell... Resale Silver and a few £100 his way and a deal could surely be done! :D

Edited by Paddy78

• 3 weeks later...

Sell me the wheels ;)

You find a set that can replace them and they are all yours ;):lol:

Ive now put a deposit on another car that Im hoping to pick up on Friday so this really has to go - make me an offer, P/X can be considered but a straight sale would be what Im after really, BTW the new car is EPIC :scare:

Cayman S is 3.4, I had one but didnt like it as much as a 911 or a 370z. That's all preference but they are great cars :thumbs:

Docwra, I really thought this would have sold by now mate! I hope it does go to a forum member when it does sell and I look forward to hearing more about your new motor :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump again as its going on PH and ebay this week :)

As per a concern from an interested party, it has not actively been for sale since July, I decided I was going to keep it for a bit so let the ads die off. Its also never been on a drift cay but has been driven sideways - big difference there ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...