My wheels for sale ....

You answered your own question i think, i dont think you meet the number of posts to sell on the forum.

Number of posts is like 20 or something. Nothing huge. Selling a zed is different of course, 100+ posts and 6 months I believe.

• Like 1

I did not put any picks up . I have 181 posts ?

JC..

How can you sell wheels without any pictures?

Did you not read the rules at the top of the for sale section? :)

• Like 2

My bad, then what you guys said lol. surely if something was up, a mod should PM the user to let them know why no? I'll do it, make me a mod lol.

You're right, they probably should, however, I can imagine it gets quite annoying and tiring after a while with so many people ignoring the rules.

Did you read the rules?

/thread

I did not put any picks up . I have 181 posts ?

JC..

How can you sell wheels without any pictures?

Did you not read the rules at the top of the for sale section? :)

sorry pal the rules state no ad will go live with out and pictures that wil be your reason why :)

Photobucket is easy to use JC once you get used to it.

You just press "upload", select the pictures from your computer and then press "ok".

Once on Photobucket you can then just copy the direct link url from the share this picture on the right hand side next to your picture and paste the url on here in the "image" icon box.

What's causing you problems?

log into your Photobucket account and click library to see if they're in there. If they are, they should be appearing an thumbnails (little pictures) So click on the gear wheel at the top right of the thumbnail and select "get links". From that a little menu will pop up with 4 different link, you want to click the last one and it will go yellow and say "copied".

Using ctrl + V, or right clicking and selecting paste, you can now paste the photo link into the text box where you write. It'll show as a load of gibberish at first, but when you submit the post it'll appear correctly :)

Just go on photobucket,

Find your picture, open it up,

Then on the right hand side click the link next to IMG - That will automatically copy.

Then just in your reply to a thread right click and paste or ctrl + V to paste.