victoria concours wax

Spatt

Just bought and tried this on one of my panels (Left rear arch)

Apply by hand, buff almost right away. I have used many wax's but i'm amazed at the results... Some pics for you to see and i'll upload some more when i get chance to finish the car.

_MG_1033_zps1802748c.jpg

_MG_1043_zpsfc258bfb.jpg

_MG_1041_zps0628860a.jpg

_MG_1037_zpsfc9f7cdf.jpg

_MG_1035_zps1841956c.jpg

_MG_1034_zps4f32ccd1.jpg

Its around 45 quid (I think) from clean your car... I just find it that little bit more special that you can apply by hand, literally. You put a bit on your finger tips the starts spreading it on a panel with your palm but you get a good feel for how even your putting it on...

if you enjoy waxing your cars (and don't mind spending a while doing it) I would highly recommended you try it

Reminds me very much of the R222 concours wax I've got.

Did a car for a bloke the other day and his exact words were 'have you not even bother to dry it!' In a fairly pi**ed off manner.

He felt a bit of a prat when he realised it was bone dry! :lol:

I've tried many waxes over the years, but still haven't found anything to beat Dodo Super Natural. Some waxes might be sightly easier to remove, but that's about it. Longevity and finish DDSN just cuts it every time for me.

That's not to shy away with what the Victoria does, and it's a very good wax. But overall performance and value per gram of the product DDSN just keeps on going.

E0C551BC-72E0-4EF0-B443-559654DDA637_zpslqe4hipa.jpg

0A68456A-ED36-466B-B996-773D307B9AF8_zpsf4pyee4w.jpg

• Like 1

I wanted the do do juice as I have used the orange crush one on my last car (bright gloss red). I loved it and I think I'll be buying some super natural next time around for sure.

there are two I was recommended.. blue velvet and a purple one.. are they as good?

has supernatural changed to supernatural hybrid ?

my last lot ran out and bought the hybrid and it doesn't appear to be lasting well ?

No two different products

thought so (merely because of the longevity) - but can't seem to find any of the original

thought so (merely because of the longevity) - but can't seem to find any of the original

Take your pick;

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/dodo-juice/dodo-juice-supernatural-30ml-panel-pot/prod_442.html

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/dodo-juice-supernatural-panel-pot-30ml.php?manufacturers_id=47

There's more choices if you want the full size pot though.