STOP PRESS : Nissan 350z Racing Edition out in GERMANY

Zzzz...

spotted this in a spanish zed forum... anyone seen or heard about this?

It is a limited edition 350Z Racing Edition, in White with 19" alloys and Dunlops 235/35 and 255/35, with Bilstein adjustable suspension and Cobra exhaust system (?) using the 07 MY engine.

The car will also have a signed plaque by the drivers of the 24hr nurburgring team.

:scare: I love white zeds...:rant:

ec731boy9.jpg

untitledah2.png

more info in spanish ... here...

http://www.motorspain.com/10-07-2007/ma ... ng-edition

Although it looks good I cant help thinking it's another GT4 limited run thing which I always thought of as a why bother deal. Adjustible suspension is interesting but pointless for most. Wheels don't look great. I'm a fan of 5 spoke. Engine is same as MY07 and exhaust provides no gains.

So basically if you want a white Z you'll have to pay through the nose.

correct , you forgot to mention the little scribbled badge you get inside to say it is a special edition... :p

White is, in my opinion the best colour for this car, it is a gorgeous pearlescent white...not a flat dull white...

the interesting thing is that:

Either Germany are re-spraying a batch of European-Bodied ZEDS...

-Or they are getting a US body, in White, and trimmed to Euro Spec. (including suspensions, ECU etc...)

I guess this explains the extra cost...

How much did a full re-spray cost????? ;)

Nooooo :scare:

My zed needs a few little paint repair jobs which are adding up nicely...and I am now currently waiting for a "tesco trolley special", or a Mrs Geri-Atric parking manouvre, to accumulate 2-3k worth of repairs and I could then justify it to myself having it re-sprayed... and going for the US look (no upper body kit and big wheels)

But i don't want too many out there....

I think you look better in BLACK... trust me... ;)