Another Zed Thread!

RichCox350Z

Well guys, seeing as I only bought my 350Z about 3-4 weeks ago, there isn't going to be much to display..

However since buying it I find myself constantly tinkering, modding, cleaning, driving it! So thought I would start my thread, and keep updating as I go!

Here's where we started.. Day of purchase...

post-22511-0-98274700-1405783114_thumb.jpg

Then started by painting my engine cover.. Couldn't afford to buy a carbon one at the time so primer and blue spray paint came quite cheap!

post-22511-0-95481100-1405783204_thumb.jpg

Then I thought the engine cover looked lonely so I've now finished the 'blue' accent parts in the bay.. Just gotta sort the bonnet catch out, and do something with my plenum!

post-22511-0-02140900-1405783542_thumb.jpg

Sorry if picture quality is rubbish, iPhone (need I say any more!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Another little update.. Got the roof wrapped at a local place. Company is called VK Graphics, based in Melksham. Really good service, high quality and pleasant to deal with, also done me a great price as I work on the same estate etc..

post-22511-0-89993300-1419247072_thumb.jpg

Just waiting for some little bits to arrive from Tarmac.. before my next update!

Very nice looking car! :)

What are your modding plans?

Umm, not too many mods planned.. bit more engine bay bling, might be tempted on one of MopedMark's core brace.. maybe get a few interior console parts dipped... Having seen a lot of members showing off theirs, I'm now very intrigued!

Also looking at a rear chargespeed bumper, and new rear exhaust... probably the Japspeed one off Driftworks, a local Zed around my area has that one fitted and it sounds lovely!