Cortez from Worcestershire

I've had my Z for about a month now and am absolutely loving it! I’ve just changed from an Alfa GTV that I really didn't want to let go, but one test drive in the Z changed my mind on that and I’m not regretting it one bit!

Wow - almost the same as me. 'cept I changed my gtv for the 350z last week. I live in the North Worcestershire wilds :tumbleweed: but can often been seen in Ludlow on Friday/Saturday night. If thats your part of Shropshire I'll keep an eye out :)

Must get some photos so I can do Intro post!

Wow - almost the same as me. 'cept I changed my gtv for the 350z last week.

B)

Blimey, that's a coincidence!!

Much as I loved my GTV, it's a good change, isn't it?

But shush, don't tell the Alfa owners...

:blush:

I live in the North Worcestershire wilds :tumbleweed: but can often been seen in Ludlow on Friday/Saturday night. If thats your part of Shropshire I'll keep an eye out :)

I'm mainly around the Shrewsbury/Bridgnorth area but I do venture further afield a fair bit too! What year/colour are you and I'll keep an eye out?

:)

Oooh looky - my own thread :D

You all seem a friendly bunch - thank-you all for the welcome :)

Much as I loved my GTV, it's a good change, isn't it?

But shush, don't tell the Alfa owners...

:blush:

I did adore my gtv, but a certain 3.5V6 is helping me get over the loss in the best way possible.

I'm mainly around the Shrewsbury/Bridgnorth area but I do venture further afield a fair bit too! What year/colour are you and I'll keep an eye out?

:)

Here is a dealers photo of the one I bought, Kuro/2004, Azelan Orange interior, with 27k on the clock. And a week later I'm still walking round with a Cheshire Cat smile :D How long does this smile last then?