Hello from NZ 350 driver

Hi folks, just thought I'd check in and say hi. I've had my LMS 2004 350z since new, member over at Zclub.net too and lots of others.

Hehe, some nice sunny beachy photos of my Z, first one Dec 2005. :D

350sideviewbigMartins.jpg

350ZBBay18Feb06002.jpg

Haha, oh well the last one not so sunny, as in the middle to Winter and a yukky day. ;)

Brekkie29Apr2007006.jpg

So what colours come stock in the UK? Did you get Solar Orange and San Marino Blue with your 07's???

Welcome, Bronzee! :thumbs:

I think you may be our first NZ member.

Your Zed's looking pretty sweet and shiney, although the background helps. ;)

We do get the two new colours over here on the MY07 BTW. :)

Hehe, well there's a first time for everything, hehe or a first Kiwi for everything. Lol. Will be time for some very serious Summer shots soon too!! Yipee!! :bounce:

Hmm, interesting you've got both the new colours, though like us you didn't get the Brickyard or the Interlargos Fire.

Haha, you guys crack me up. Thank you for the welcomes. :D Nice LMS's too, very very stunning!! :D

What does LMS stand for? :blush:

LMS = Le Mans Sunset :blush:, :blush: colour

SO = Solar Orange

SMB = San Marino Blue

DB = Daytona Blue

UY = Ultra Yellow

MB = Magnetic Black

CB = Carbon Silver

you get the drift ;)

Hehehe, I spend too much time looking at some of the big US forums, everything is acronyms in the US. ;) At least I can use the Queens English on this forum and not be corrected with the American English. :lol:

Hiya Bronzee! Good to see ya pop in here! :thumbs:

Helloooo Tere, the old net makes the world such a small place. :blush:

If any of you are over in New Zealand, let us know, there are always Zed events happening. We've already had a few English Zed visitors over here.

Check out our little forums:

http://www.zclub.net.nz (all of models Zeds)

http://www.300zx.net.nz (with 350 subforum)

No more sunny photos for you guys, you'll get too jealous of our weather. Still Winter here, today beautiful sunshine and 20 degrees. :p:D

No brickyard and a crappy blue colour for MY07 :yawn: The new orange is B) though!

That new SMB (san marino blue) is very close to the old 300zx dark blue. Although I'm glad to see they haven't carried through the blue interior as they did the 300zx, I think that would be a bit too copy cat from the old school Zeds.

Hehe, even in Winter we had a 20 degree day, so off the the beach we drove.

:yahoo:

Aaaw, Zedrush, hehe, I've had some lovely summers in the UK & some very cold winters in Wiltshire, IOW & London. B) You'll all be putting those 350's on ships over to NZ soon. :p;) Hehe, they breed us cheeky in Kiwiland & it's even worse being part Pommie, that's why the cheekiness. ;):p:lol:

Welcome to the site. My business partner spends six months of each year in/on North Island. Didn't he tell me that you have a blanket 50mph speed limit? :rant:

Where abouts in the North Island does your business partner head to????

Hehe, I think he's pulling your leg. 50kms or sometimes 60kms in built up areas, and 100kms on the open road. Such a pity because we have some great scenic roads to drive on. :(

Otherwise only time you legally go nuts is in a closed road rally, that is very expensive to partake in or at the track or at the drag strip.