Hello from Shropshire!

A good evening to you all!

Thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself, I've been lurking around here for a while and have found this a really useful site, thanks!

I've had my Z for about a month now and am absolutely loving it! I’ve just changed from an Alfa GTV that I really didn't want to let go, but one test drive in the Z changed my mind on that and I’m not regretting it one bit!

I’m in Shropshire and see a few Zs around and about – and they all seem to be flashers and wavers so I think you must be a friendly bunch! Is there anyone on here from the Shropshire or the Midlands?

Anyway, I thought it only polite to introduce myself properly with a photo although I can’t claim to match the impressive arty-fartyness I’ve seen on here so far!!

;)

I suppose that’s my lot for now, hope to chat with you all soon!

:)

lowres.jpg

:welcome:

Whats the cat thing all about? :headhurt:

Is it educate Sarnie night or something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat/

Cats and carpetbaggers? Today 350z-uk.com is brought to you by the letter C!

Just teasing mate, its one of those esoteric bits of crap I know that serves no useful purpose in real life. :surrender:

Jesus, this is the first three lines of that link:

Schrödinger's cat is a seemingly paradoxical thought experiment devised by Erwin Schrödinger that attempts to illustrate the incompleteness of an early interpretation of quantum mechanics when going from subatomic to macroscopic systems.

:scare: WTF

Just teasing mate, its one of those esoteric bits of crap I know that serves no useful purpose in real life. :surrender:

Schrödinger's cat is a seemingly paradoxical thought experiment devised by Erwin Schrödinger that attempts to illustrate the incompleteness of an early interpretation of quantum mechanics when going from subatomic to macroscopic systems.

To put it in motorists laymans terms (very poorly for all you quantum guys);

When your fuel warning light comes on you dont actually know when you are going to run out of petrol. You will either make it to the petrol station or you wont but you cannot know with any certainty if you will make it until you [drive there] (test it).

:lol:

Just great!! Outed as a geek from my very first post!!

:headhurt:

I promise I'm not a quantum physicist, honest!!

:D;)

I was gonna hang out the :welcome: banner but now I'm having second thoughts.

:p

I live absolutely NOWHERE near you Schrodinger so there will be postively NO CHANCE of us ever getting together for a chat. I can look foolish in a conversation at home. With the plants. Or the dishwasher. The microwave has me in a confused bundle now and again too.

Pop yourself on the members map and check out who's local to you :thumbs:

To put it in motorists laymans terms (very poorly for all you quantum guys);

When your fuel warning light comes on you dont actually know when you are going to run out of petrol. You will either make it to the petrol station or you wont but you cannot know with any certainty if you will make it until you [drive there] (test it).

sucks.gif

:p:p:p:p:p

Excellent... welcome to the mad'aus

:thumbs: