Wanted! Nissan 350z Nismo edition

Jem_17

I'm looking to buy a Nissan 350z Nismo, I have no interest in Z's with a replica body kit on, I'm after the real thing :) no more than 70k on the clock, clean and tidy, with all docs present, and completely factory standard including the upgrades the Nismo comes with.

After hunting around the internet for about a month or 2 I can't find an actual Nismo anywhere! Apart from one which sold within 4 hours of being advertised a few weeks ago!

Just testing the water on here to see if anyone's got one for sale or will do in the future.

I'm not sure that's totally correct but I could be wrong..

I was supposed to go and look at one it had the nismo branded rays alloys, factory standard uprated suspension that comes on nismos, nismo branded exhaust... and it had 's-tuned' branded in the engine Bay Area, according to the net the nismo S tuned edition does exist as a UK car, released in 2005

But I don't know :)

I'm not sure that's totally correct but I could be wrong..

I was supposed to go and look at one it had the nismo branded rays alloys, factory standard uprated suspension that comes on nismos, nismo branded exhaust... and it had 's-tuned' branded in the engine Bay Area, according to the net the nismo S tuned edition does exist as a UK car, released in 2005

But I don't know :)

If I had a penny for every time I seen a listing for a 350 with a Nismo exhaust and various other Nismo parts that all turned out to be anything but Nismo.

The Nismo branded alloys are LMGT4's which quite a few members have, beautiful wheels :)

The suspension was an optional extra I believe and very few people happen to have them due to the £1500 price tag and no adjustability.

The exhaust was also as optional extra which quite a few went for and still try to order from dealer. Sounds good :)

As for the S-tune thing, I'm pretty sure S-tune was JDM or USDM, can't remember which, but definitely not UKDM.

Neither Nismo exhaust nor suspension were ever available in the UK officially........all you could order from new was Nismo Aero kit and Nismo Wheels.......anything else had to be ordered from Japan or USA......

Thanks for the added info :thumbs:

From what I remember reading once about the 350Z Nismo they where only produced in Japan and where never officially sold in the UK. Although I have read that Nissan Motors GB did import ONE S-Tune GT 350Z Nismo. Very doubtful you'll ever see that one for sale though. :dry:;)

you might if your very lucky (i was)

pick up an import which had deen fettled at the nissan red dealers in japan

mine had

nismo titanium exhaust

nismo anti roll bars

nismno shocks and springs

nismo LMGT4 wheels

there never was an official 350Z nismo in the uk you could get the type-s (below in america) and all are LHD i belive

2004-Nissan-Nismo-350Z-S-Tune-SA-1024x768.jpg

and you could get the nismo 380rs in japan below

350Z_AD08a.15589.jpg

or the 350z 'nismo' edition in the states

Nissan-350Z-NISMO-for-sale-custom-31317-908040.jpg

none of the above cars were sold in the UK

Edited by StevoD

Posted · Hidden by ChrisS, July 16, 2014 - as below was 8 posts only a member for a month.
Hidden by ChrisS, July 16, 2014 - as below was 8 posts only a member for a month.

You can buy mine for the right price, it's a 2007 with 13000miles on itbatezy4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, July 16, 2014 - Trying a back door sale again
Hidden by Ebized, July 16, 2014 - Trying a back door sale again

I'm loving the car but everything is for sale for right price hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jem not being funny but your down as 19 on your profile - have you looked at insuring/being insured for a 350z ? especially a Nismo tuned beast !

Edited by Mudman

Yeah had a look already, I checked that before I bothered looking for one, it's round £950-1000, I was surprised, I've done 4 or 5 quotes and got that so I guess it's correct! All comes down to safety of the car and all sorts, and it's not common for someone my age so I guess that helps :) I guess being a 2 seater aswell lowers the risk which lowers insurance a little!