Somebody hurry up and buy this bargain GT4

KyleR

If anyone will know Ken will.

Is it just my eyes or does the front bumper look a little off colour, bit darker

Never noticed before but had another look and it appears to be all plastic panels are a little off which is normal in photos I believe.

This could be great buy.

Have no details on this GT4, (and this is going back 5 years) so this could stack up if 1 owner and this low mileage.

Well worth a look, but make the usual checks on the car. Price, i would expect a dealer to be looking for well above this asking price, based on current asking prices.

I don't understand people getting hung up on mileage with motors now days with just the bare minimum maintenance engines should easily reach quarter of a million miles, I'm talking about decent cars not budget motors such as corsa's saxo's ka's ect

Im a Mechanic of 15yrs and I've never been put off by high mileage to me it's all down to it's service history and I'd much prefer a high mileage well looked after example to a low miles with very little history any day,

cars don't like sitting round not being used also the chances are a high miles example has had an easy life on motorways cursing which is far better than a low miles stop start town driven short journey motor with the oil never really getting up to temp just my opinion,

Edited by dpbayly
  • Like 1

Forgot to say my GT4 has long legs on it with 141k and it runs great with no oil leaks, water loss, noises and it feels as tight as another GT4 I look after at my garage with just 55k on it there's no signs of ware on the seats or gear knob and the service history on mine is amazing with 17 services in the service book 16 at main dealer and the last one at Horsham Developments all backed up with invoices which are all very neatly organised with every single receipt for every little thing the GT4's ever had from wiper blades and new key fob batteries to gearbox and diff oil changes in a filled to the brim A4 box folder

Given the choice if I had 2 to choose from mine and a 40-50k example with a random stamped up service book missing the odd one on time or milage also not backed up with invoices as prof and missing the spare keys and sat on budget tyres (this being an important sign of how a car is looked after budget tyres on a car like this is a big NO NO for me) then mine wins hands down

Not such a great buy then with near on 150k miles (although 2 owners is no biggie) :dry:

It's a dead ringer for mine but double the mileage!

Just up the road from me in Wetherby too!

Lost the other thread by the way ;)