Lost my dad......

lomoto

Sorry to hear the sad news Tim. My thoughts are with you and condolences to you and your family......

Just reading the article shows what a top fella he obviously was. He rode some class motorcycles there Tim! Anyone that wins at the TT (I've been around that course on a bike) earns my respect.

I know its hard, but remember the good times and he obviously turned you into the top man you are today! :thumbs:

My thoughts are with you Tim. I dread the day I post the same thread, i can't imagine life without my Dad.

All of us believe our Dad to be the best in the world, but yours literally was! World Champion TWICE. TT Champ twice too. What a man, I imagine he'll be sorely missed in the MotorCycle community as well as the Lomas household.

What a terrible thread to come back from holiday to.

Only just logged on Tim, first time in a few days. My thoughts are very much with you & your family mate, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

If you ever need a bit of space or just a few pints there's always a place to crash at mine.

Thanks for all your comments..just got to sort the funeral final arrangements now.. I know where the expression not being able afford to die comes from now :dry:

Do you want a parade Tim?? We can all oblige! :)