KICKPLATES FOR 350Z 2006

nissanjuke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are Nissan OEM kick-plates with full number parts exactly what you would buy from the dealer over here, except from the states. Fitted as per the old ones that you take off, took about 10 mins. Price does rely on the exchange rate, easy enough to work out and you can pay with paypal took about 10 days to come.

Didn't read the listing quite correct, import taxes etc are NOT included:

“International Buyers – Please Note:

• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
  • Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
  • These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
  • We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.

Too late now, let's see what happens...

Fingers crossed for you Hooch. ;)

I bought mine from Redline Styling ~ obviously cost a little more but they're sitting in my bedroom now waiting to be fitted, look great and if there where any problems I know I'd have had no problems from Steve being that he's a reputable UK seller. :)

Clearly not happy, all I can say is that there was no extra charges for me as per the declaration by the seller below. and that's all I paid, the package came with this certification.

No additional import charges at delivery!

This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more

Shipping:

$27.84 International Priority Shipping to United Kingdom |See details

Item location:

West Covina, California, United States

Ships to:

United States and many other countries | See details

Import charges:

$13.19 (amount confirmed at checkout)

All going well I should have a few sets for sale soon. I won't say too much yet as I have yet to pay the member traders fee, but the price should be competitive to what we can get here in the UK :)