25mm spacers (pair)

Lexx

As title.

Problem being that I'm a tight git at the moment as I'm saving for a respray.

I know how much Eibachs are worth, so not really looking at those.

If anyone is selling any MW Tech ones, or any other brands then I might well be interested.

I can part ex an X Box 360 :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

(appreciate the offer Ewen but looking for second hand as I will likely be replacing the wheels (or the car) in the near future).

You can buy bimecc ones on ebay for 98 quid delivered I think it was. I have them on all 4 corners, perfect quality and zero issues. Highly recommended.

Edit: thats 98 a pair

Edited by AndyZ33HR

• 2 weeks later...

I have a trial set,

There is a bit of a story behind them, they were in Police custody for a while as they were stolen out of my car and used as forensic evidence. They also have some (what I think is) superficial damage as I caught the guy breaking into the car and gave chase and he dropped them.

I will happily post them to you and you can have them FOC but I can't 100% guarantee they will do the job. But if they do then at least you have a free set

Edited by Tarmac
  • Like 1

I have a trial set,

There is a bit of a story behind them, they were in Police custody for a while as they were stolen out of my car and used as forensic evidence. They also have some (what I think is) superficial damage as I caught the guy breaking into the car and gave chase and he dropped them.

I will happily post them to you and you can have them FOC but I can't 100% guarantee they will do the job. But if they do then at least you have a free set

Great offer and at least you'll have great story to tell about your new spacers :lol: