Anyone know 370Z factory price?

Louise

Hello, :D

I have been invited to a "VIP showroom event" at Toomey Nissan. The invite says that all new cars will be sold to us at factory price, they clearly say "you pay exactly what we [nissan] pay".

Does anyone know roughly how much Nissan dealers pay for a standard, GT or Nismo 370z?

thank you :p

I wouldn't believe a word of it, I went to a similar invite only event and prices were still way too high. It's all a pr exercise

I knew they wouldn't ever let anyone have one for trade price. I wanted an idea so I knew how much they were trying it on. I knew someone on here would had been invited to one in the past. I'm intrigued though, so I am going to go this Friday. I promised myself I wouldn't walk out of there with one, but I full in love with a Z too easily. Would be nice to upgrade from my 350z.

:D

Factory price wouldn't be in excess of £40k, retail price would be.

I will keep an eye out for ex demos! :)

Just be careful with an ex demo, some companies will lower the warranty to the same as a used car. I also wouldn't mind betting that they will have had a hard life, so make sure you're compensated nicely in the price and with some decent servicing options.

• Like 1

Factory price wouldn't be in excess of £40k, retail price would be.

I will keep an eye out for ex demos! :)

sarcasm and fascetious remarks obviously come across well on a forum :thumbs::blush:

Sorry if i came across sarcastic, I'm really not. Cheeky maybe :p

I think I might go for a new one, all depending on the "trade price". At least then I know there isn't any history to worry about. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed when I test drive one, the thing I dislike most on the 350 is the clunky clutch. :yuck:

I think I might go for a new one, all depending on the "trade price". At least then I know there isn't any history to worry about. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed when I test drive one, the thing I dislike most on the 350 is the clunky clutch. :yuck:

Weird what different people like about the same car, I love the fact that the clutch and gearbox feel very mechanical :lol:

Weird what different people like about the same car, I love the fact that the clutch and gearbox feel very mechanical :lol:

Don't get me wrong, when you put your foot down, it's fine! The car just wasn't built for commuting sensibly :)

In terms of the gear change and clutch being clunky the 370 and 350 are very similar, better but similar. The biggest issue though is the exhaust. I had a brand new 370 for 2 weeks as a courtesy car and the lack of noise really put me off the car, in fact i loved my 350 even more when i got back in it. Keep that in mind, but with a aftermarket exhaust i was smiling my head off and the world was well again

In terms of the gear change and clutch being clunky the 370 and 350 are very similar, better but similar. The biggest issue though is the exhaust. I had a brand new 370 for 2 weeks as a courtesy car and the lack of noise really put me off the car, in fact i loved my 350 even more when i got back in it. Keep that in mind, but with a aftermarket exhaust i was smiling my head off and the world was well again

I have heard a lot of people complaining about the exhaust. Its a shame really as people are paying £40k for a performance car and it doesn't even sound like one. The sound is part of the experience! But as you said, an aftermarket exhaust is an option. :)

Hello, :D

I have been invited to a "VIP showroom event" at Toomey Nissan. The invite says that all new cars will be sold to us at factory price, they clearly say "you pay exactly what we [nissan] pay".

Does anyone know roughly how much Nissan dealers pay for a standard, GT or Nismo 370z?

thank you :p

I got a new 370Z GT for £26,000 three months ago, discounted from £32,000. Friend of mine works for Nissan and he can supply one car a year at employee rates. Not sure if it helps but perhaps a guide.

I got a new 370Z GT for £26,000 three months ago, discounted from £32,000. Friend of mine works for Nissan and he can supply one car a year at employee rates. Not sure if it helps but perhaps a guide.

that helps a lot, thanks for replying :)