[SOLD] 08 Twilight Grey 350z HR GT pack (FSH) - £8500

:RedZed:

Thanks, neither can I. It's not like I've been inundated with enquiries either and no one has come to see it. I'm still fairly certain "first to see will buy" as if you are in the market for a perfect example (and not just a cheap zed) then this is it.

For any anyone who has considered the car but not got in contact, could you maybe drop me a PM and let me know what put you off?

it is only a small thing but this would put me off "Slight scratch on passenger door, could be fixed without respray by someone handy with a polisher"

I would not want to buy a car for 10k and then have to look into having it repaired/polished..... if it's such an easy fix why didn't the owner do it before the sale ? does he not care about the car ? it creates the wrong impression imo

It spoils what is otherwise a well cared for car, there are also no photo's of the scratch

It's probably getting to the wrong time of year to sell now too unfortunately. Keep it! You'll only regret selling it anyway.

I'd love to but we are trying to buy our first house and that's hard enough as it is!

it is only a small thing but this would put me off "Slight scratch on passenger door, could be fixed without respray by someone handy with a polisher"

I would not want to buy a car for 10k and then have to look into having it repaired/polished..... if it's such an easy fix why didn't the owner do it before the sale ? does he not care about the car ? it creates the wrong impression imo

It spoils what is otherwise a well cared for car, there are also no photo's of the scratch

Fair point. There was a picture, I must have removed it when I uploaded the newest photos.

Maybe I should see about getting it fixed, it is the only blemish on the whole car!

It's probably getting to the wrong time of year to sell now too unfortunately. Keep it! You'll only regret selling it anyway.

I'd love to but we are trying to buy our first house and that's hard enough as it is!

Fair point. There was a picture, I must have removed it when I uploaded the newest photos.

Maybe I should see about getting it fixed, it is the only blemish on the whole car!

Not dissing you're car at all, just trying to give you an insight as to how the ad appears from the other side

I can delete my post if you like :thumbs:

It's the only thing that spoils what appears to be a spot on car

Not dissing you're car at all, just trying to give you an insight as to how the ad appears from the other side

I can delete my post if you like :thumbs:

It's the only thing that spoils what appears to be a spot on car

No no, don't worry, if I get interest from a forum member I would rather they knew everything up front! I'll dig out the picture and put it back on the advert anyway.

• Like 1

Have to agree about the scratch, even when there was a picture it would have put me off had I been in a position to buy it then.

You will be amazed what a valeter can do with a little know how and skill for not much money he could get that scratch out. Had bad scratch on one of our dailies a few years ago, quoted for a bonnet respray by one guy then another came round and took the scratch out for £50! Brilliant job.

Think it would make a big difference to your sale, I would definitely think why have you not had it done if it was that easy to do then you could get away with adding the cost to the price maybe? Looks a lovely car by the way, just think the car tax prices are putting people off these especially if you can't transfer the tax after 1st October, what a stupid law!

Edited by zeddy addict
  • Like 2