Black 57 350Z HR, One Owner, 32k miles - £14,275

ColinS

September 2007 Nissan 350z in Black. 31,920 miles, 4 Month MOT, 4 Month Road Tax, Excellent Condition, Wax/ Polished regularly, Full Service History

This has been my baby since brand new, but it's time to move on. This has been well looked after and only the best modifications made. I am listing the car with all the modifications, but there are certain big ticket items I am prepared to put back to standard and will reduce the price of the car.

Modifications (with values I will deduct if you wish removed):

Wheels - £1400

19†Rays TE37 in Mercury Silver, Front 9.5 x 19 ET22, Rear 10.5 x 19 ET 22

Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres, Front 245/35-19, Rear 275/35-19

Rays Duralock Nuts Black

Volks GT High Type Center Cap - custom anodized black

Suspension - £1300

HKS Hypermax 3

Cusco A-Arm

SPL Rear Toe/Camber Arm

Hotchkis sway bars

Exhaust - £350

Injen SES True Dual Full Stainless Steel Exhaust

Seats - £750

Recaro Speed Seats in Black with white Logo/Sticking x 2

Bride 350z subframes

Stereo - £475

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD In car DVD double Din Head Unit with iPod Connection

Polk Mono 13cm Dual Axil Front Speakers

JL 10W3 Sub in custom fibreglass sub box in hole behind driver’s seat

Genesis 4 channel amplifier - series 3 (JL wiring)

Other Mods:

Powerflex Front Suspension Bushes

HKS Panel Filters

Stubby Aerial

Red Brembo Calipers

Project U brake pads

Dynamat extreme and high density sound cancelling foam throughout (quietest 350z ever sat in in terms of road noise)

Clear Fog conversion with smoke tint

Black Z Front Badge

Nissan 350z Floor Mats

Minor Flaws:

Two small chips on roof that have bubbled very slightly

A little curb rash on wheels

Surface scratches on aluminium insert on inside passenger door hand grab (happened within a few months from new)

Minor scratches on black plastic on inside drivers door hand grab

P1010065.JPGP1010060.JPG

P1010058.JPGP1010059.JPG

P1010055.JPGP1010057.JPG

P1010056.JPG

gallery_9031_387_41177.jpg

gallery_9031_387_466371.jpg

post-9031-0-86108700-1402156032_thumb.jpg

post-9031-0-01102800-1402156042_thumb.jpg

Edited by ColinS

• 6 months later...

Long shot, but is this still available?

101 posts and a FS add, the last log in was 13th June.

So you probably won't get an answer. :shrug:

I've been a member on this site for over 7 years. A bit harsh.

Long shot, but is this still available?

Still got the car mate. Not really tried hard to sell it, just this post. I hardly use now and just feel like it's a waste of a beautiful car sitting in my garrage. If you are intrrested in it we can have a chat on PM, text or phone. PM me.

It's just been serviced and MOTed. All the fluids, filters, plugs and belt changed.

I think you're going to waiting a while (as you have been) with that price. You've got nice expensive wheels, they don't increase a value of a car, take them off, sell them and put standard on.

It's a lovely car, but at that money, I'd just buy a 370 :/

I understand the points about the price. As I am not really trying hard to sell it I don't want to put it back to standard unless I have to. If someone wants it standard I am happy to remove anything they don't want. So if someone wants it standard the price I was asking was only £10k and all the standard replacements will be pretty much brand new as I modded from new.

• Like 2

This is not a GT. The wheels specified are aftermark Rays wheels which do not come as standard on any 350z but are highly sought after for the 350z.

If you do not want the aftermarket wheels, the stardard wheels I will put back on are 18" Rays which came with all the HR models. I understand they only came with certain models prior to the HR though.

This is not a GT. The wheels specified are aftermark Rays wheels which do not come as standard on any 350z but are highly sought after for the 350z.

If you do not want the aftermarket wheels, the stardard wheels I will put back on are 18" Rays which came with all the HR models. I understand they only came with certain models prior to the HR though.

Ah ok, sorry, still learning.

• Like 1