Anyone had expericene with JD Wraps?

parello9

:lol: I like wraps :blush:

I luv my car and fancy a change to be honest and can get some different colours in wrap

Like steve said those Zeds are mega B) !

Dare to be different, Dare to be Criminal

Im still deciding anyways :p

If it's jd wraps in Chelmsford big thumbs up dude I've got a few mates that have had full wraps there. Great quality and finish top service can't rate them enough. Mine may go in some time for some pearl white treatment soon. Very well priced aswell!

What are the main benefits of wrapping compared to spraying? Cheaper and can easily revert back I guess are the two main things?

Pretty much it.

If you get it done right, you wont even be able to tell it's a wrap. So much cheaper than a full re-spray, protects the paint etc.

Again, only if it' done right.

What are the main benefits of wrapping compared to spraying? Cheaper and can easily revert back I guess are the two main things?

Pretty much it.

If you get it done right, you wont even be able to tell it's a wrap. So much cheaper than a full re-spray, protects the paint etc.

if its not done well it looks a bag of ****

Good wrap

bmw-645i-matte-red-chrome-full-body-wrap-photo-gallery_6.jpg

Bad Wrap

9730bd03199bb180f6664fdfe7503563_view.jpg

One looks like it should be a Sema (it was ) Other looks like its been rattle canned but is nato green wrapped

it not so much the wrapping its more how clever you are in the colours textures you use and correct prep

Pretty much it.

if its not done well it looks a bag of ****

Good wrap

bmw-645i-matte-red-chrome-full-body-wrap-photo-gallery_6.jpg

Bad Wrap

9730bd03199bb180f6664fdfe7503563_view.jpg

One looks like it should be a Sema (it was ) Other looks like its been rattle canned but is nato green wrapped

it not so much the wrapping its more how clever you are in the colours textures you use and correct prep

That's a bad design not a bad wrap :lol:

THIS is a bad wrap (NOT JD Wraps work I might add!) :

All pictures courtesy of a few threads:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/165202-my-gtr.html

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/166428-ameens-gtr-re-wrap.html

1a.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

26.jpg

true the problem is wrapping a car puts it on a tight rope between sema/wekfest looks and Ultimate street car chavness the wrong choice in colour and finish can go the wrong way very quickly regardless of good or bad wrap

That's a nasty job on a what's almost a beautiful GTR :scare: . What kind of lunatic would be happy letting that out their workshop?

For exceptional wrapping check out Vanilla Ice - To The Extreme

Word to your mutha :lol: