What an idiot!

ZEUS

I've just spent over an hour in my shed digging out my old rays wheels and bonnet from behind motorbikes and various other crap so I could photograph for sale. I read the selling rules on here so I didn't get it wrong! I put everything back in the shed doing my already knackered back in in the process and sat down to check the photos....I forgot to put my username in the pictures !!! .... So that's that, they can sit there for another 6 months :lol: :lol:

Ooops. :lol:

Can you not do a bit of clever photoshop editing and add some sort of text over the pictures with your user name/date etc?

That's what I'd try anyway. :thumbs:

Good idea but I'm not sure that's allowed? I thought the reason for the user name with the item is to prove you haven't just plucked a photo off the internet? I may be wrong though

Ooops. :lol:

Can you not do a bit of clever photoshop editing and add some sort of text over the pictures with your user name/date etc?

That's what I'd try anyway. :thumbs:

Good idea but I'm not sure that's allowed? I thought the reason for the user name with the item is to prove you haven't just plucked a photo off the internet? I may be wrong though

^^ correct

Bummer. :fool:

Thought I'd sussed it for him then. Never mind ZEUS just try again in 6 months time once you've rebuilt your energy levels up. :lol:

The simple solution would be to take a photo of the shed with the username visible... that'll be allowed, surely? :lol:

I did think of doing this, well almost . I was going to photograph them in the shed buried behind loads of crap. :teeth: