Thanks Lyndzzz & Carling ~ Plenum painted

GMballistic

Well yesterday I had finished a hard days work so decided to have some nice cold Carling whilst perusing the members builds on here.

Was reading Lyndzzz "members build thread" about her beautiful Zed. Tbh she inspired me to go out and clean a few bits on my Zed.

Started with the leather seats, seat belt clips and a few other interior bits, ....then moved onto the engine bay and some how 2 hours later it was looking like this...

89_zpsfea8ccca.jpg

^^ Cr*p picture I know but my Carling vision made me believe it was in focus nicely. :lol:

Anyway I never intended to paint my plenum chamber but it had bugged me for awhile. Lyndzzz plenum looked so good painted and I had some VHT gloss black paint so thought I'd have a crack. :D

Result below which I'm happy with tbh.

90_zps11c374a0.jpg

Not easy painting in situ but doable. Thanks for the inspiration Lyndzzz and Carling. :D:thumbs:

• Like 6

Fair play GM for doing it with EVERYTHING still attached :thumbs:

Cheers Ian.

I did pull some of the pipes off slightly to allow me to paint right up to the plenum but yeah pretty much everything still attached. :lol:

It wasn't a quick job to do but very satisfying now when I look at it all done. :D

• Like 1