Akrapovic evolution

Kev

They're great exhausts. I'm surprised they're not mentioned more on here.

I'll probably get banned for posting a German car vid on here but just listen to it on a M3. Not keen on the sound of the 1M though.

• Like 1

They have a great powerful sound to them that's for sure, your welcome to have a listen if you over Shropshire way buddy.

They're not the cheapest or most common out there, I think there's just 2 of us on here with one, might be wrong though?

They have a great powerful sound to them that's for sure, your welcome to have a listen if you over Shropshire way buddy.

They're not the cheapest or most common out there, I think there's just 2 of us on here with one, might be wrong though?

I'd love to have a listen but I'm in Manchester.

I'm considering buying a e92 m3 in the autumn once the m4 has hit their value. If I do a akrapovic is going on straight away.

I'm considering a new exhaust for my 350z. But the ones I like are expensive for a lower value car.

Has anyone got a Akrapovic evolution on their 370z?

It's a amazing exhaust on a e92 v8 m3. Def my fav exhaust.

The G man had one on his first 370 - pretty sure there's a video here somewhere - IIRC he sold it to another member... can't remember who though :shrug:

That exhaust sounds fantastic on the BM. B);)

Nope, I am fitted with an organic exhaust (no silencers)

To be fair, Akropovic are more associated with motorbikes.

My bro has Akropovic systems on his CBR600 and Nuda900

Akrapovic originally only made bike exhausts.

They make exhausts for high end cars now. Not sure I'd buy a Ferrari and change the exhaust though.

That M3 sounds epic.

• 3 weeks later...

Are Akrapovic as stupidly expensive for cars as they are for bikes? A Honda CBR1000R I bought had one fitted and yes, it was the higher end version but £2,100 for an exhaust pipe; on a bike which costs £11,000 new? My mate paid £1,600 for one for his Yamaha 600.

Crazy price.

Are Akrapovic as stupidly expensive for cars as they are for bikes? A Honda CBR1000R I bought had one fitted and yes, it was the higher end version but £2,100 for an exhaust pipe; on a bike which costs £11,000 new? My mate paid £1,600 for one for his Yamaha 600.

Crazy price.

It depends, on bikes you usually pay a premium when it's a full race spec system (downpipe to end can) even more so when it's entirely made of titanium, so £2100 sounds about right.

I don't know whether the Akropovic car exhausts are also made entirely out of Ti

They're great exhausts. I'm surprised they're not mentioned more on here.

I'll probably get banned for posting a German car vid on here but just listen to it on a M3. Not keen on the sound of the 1M though.

I personally think that both sound @*!#.

• 1 month later...