seat position

bigear

Hi All

This may seem really petty, but has anyone out there managed to get the divers seat to move back past the stop position?

I have been getting really bad leg and back pains since getting my 350 and I'm pretty sure it is because the leg room is not as good as my 300. It looks like there is an inch or so between the back of the seat and the body but I can't see to get the seat back to touch it.

An advice would be much appreciated

if I moved my seat that far back I wouldn't even reach the pedals let alone the steering wheel :blush:

and as the seat "seems" to go lower the further back................even seeing out would become interesting :surrender:

I'm 6ft 3-and-a-bit... The Zed isn't the roomiest car in the world for me, I have my seat all the way to the back and as low as it will go, but I can usually do a 200mile drive without getting too achy... especially if I put the (crap, compared to my old E90 Coupe) Heated Seats on.

The pedal position is my biggest annoyance, the brake and clutch seem to have a very long range of movement... And I wish there was an accelerator-pedal foot rest. Who builds a GT car, puts cruise control in, and doesn't add a foot rest?! *grumble, grumble...*

And I wish there was an accelerator-pedal foot rest. Who builds a GT car, puts cruise control in, and doesn't add a foot rest?! *grumble, grumble...*

100 times this! This is probably the only real annoying thing about the Z is it's lack of accelerator foot rest, my last car had one and it was great for long journeys.

It's not that I am that tall, Pete, it's because I have a back injury. Maybe it's just the position of the pedals.

If people of 6'4" are fine it must be me!!

Cheers guys

Barry

My old man has suffered with his back on & off for years and I understand how bad it can be Barry. Unfortunately for my old man in the end it was why he had to sell his TVR Cerbera as it just aggravated his back too much driving that car.

Nowadays he drives a BMW 330Ci and doesn't have any problems with his back because of driving even when doing long distances. Just needs to stop more often for loo breaks though nowadays. :surrender::lol:;)

I'm 5'10" and have the seat all the way back but in quite an upright position and I find it really comfortable - pedals just under my feet and arms slightly bent when on the wheel.

But every time the car has a service the seat is always in the full forward position - which makes me wonder as all the tech's I've seen at the dealer seem to be around my height.

Unless there's an army of oompa loompas that do the actual work.... :wacko: