Newbie 350z owner near Worcester!

Hi guys, my name is Matt and I am fairly new to the world of 350z and this site! What a car it is! And what a site :)! I have already been reading the modifications forum and fell for the bug after japfest last weekend, a small but expensive wish list is being constructed :D.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)! Yes wizard japfest was a top day (apart from the weather), I'm sure the car will give the bank balance a battering, but it will be worth it, first thing on the list is a new cat back exhaust :D

Sorry and a little about the car, 2004 50K on the clock in silver which has previously been very well looked after and in good nic :) i believe it is the touring model as it has leather heated seats, bose speakers, xenon headlights etc.

Sorry and a little about the car, 2004 50K on the clock in silver which has previously been very well looked after and in good nic :) i believe it is the touring model as it has leather heated seats, bose speakers, xenon headlights etc.

Leather heated seats, Bose and Cruise Control were part of the "GT" pack.

Thats what i thought but i haven't got the ray alloys which i thought all gts had..

Welcome along :) . Rays were an option even on GT's, they only started fitting them as standard in 2006.

Pete

Thats what i thought but i haven't got the ray alloys which i thought all gts had..

Welcome along :) . Rays were an option even on GT's, they only started fitting them as standard in 2006.

Pete

Brilliant thanks for the heads up pete!

Hello and :welcome: to the forum Matt.

Have a browse through the West Mids regional events section (link below) I've added you to the WM owners list :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.c...-west-midlands/

Including the current meets schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/

Hopefully see you soon :)

Edited by 14N