Japfest 2014 short in car video

When Keyser and i were waiting in the pit lane looking at a very damp track at 10am we both thought that going out in a 500bhp

zed would be a really stupid thing to do. :fool:

So we said b...ocks lets just start of going slowly and if its too hairy lets come back in.

Well as it turned out after the sighting lap i thought ooh lots more grip than i was expecting so bring on the boost :teeth:

th_japfestk_zps296b1480.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice although why's it so short?

Was hoping for a good ten minute video. :D Or was it just because you passed the BGW grundy Zed and thought that's all I need to show. B):lol:

To be honest the rest of the session was quite as I didn't see another z for quite a few laps until I passed the BBK!

Was hoping for a good ten minute video. :D Or was it just because you passed the BGW grundy Zed and thought that's all I need to show. B):lol:

To be honest the rest of the session was quite as I didn't see another z for quite a few laps until I passed the BBK!

I agree with that! Was pretty much on my own for 10 minutes.

I was first on the track so only saw people when the faster cars had passed the back markers.

Was good though as Combe can get very bunched up.

Yup, that's why I cut mine from 18/20mins down to 10. We were all quite spaced out.