Car Vinyl Required in North East - Next Week!!!

bizz

Hi All,

I hope you're going to be able to help me, I need to find somewhere that can do the deisgn on my car next week, for a realistic price. I've had some quotes for what I thought was a simple design but they have been astronomical so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the design again so you can see what we've got to do and to help with giving some suggestions.

1511626_631605750236546_979789423_o.jpg

10335906_10154083616945461_1041783979_n.jpg?oh=71c5f8a8bf52a17c83bb0a376c9d3730&oe=53735424

10276458_10154058434360461_208660165_n.jpg?oh=553fa6fadccc866ef2aec7ae66278aed&oe=5373197E

There are a couple of small changes to the design, like the Diemax and Clark Motorsport logos are swapping positions on the side of the car and Chris has already given me the Tarmac logos.

What requires doing is the blue that goes around the outside of the car, the lines which go with it and some of the logos.

Cal has kindly made vector files for each of them and for the design on the car so hopefully that will help

Hope to hear from you soon, I need the help to push this over the line

Cheers

Bizz

http://www.ad-wraps..../photo-gallery/

These guys are 5mins away from me.

:doh: Grundy North East not south west

Oops I really should read OPs lol. I just saw the word Southampton

^^^^ lol that really made me chuckle. Been on the phone to AM lettering and sent them the design so fingers crossed. Keep 'em coming!

Woops sorry i thought they was up north!

No worries my man I appreciate the suggestion

Cheers guys :)

Lexx whose plotter are you using for the 350z logos? would they be up for this? :p

Should hopefully have a couple of quotes arriving tomorrow. Please keep the suggestions coming

Unfortunately not bud.

IIRC his vinyl cutter is up to A3 max.

Arr boooo :( will get you the dimensions this week all being well

My mate runs this company V2race ltd https://www.facebook...219106794818243 I've just emailed him to find out who did the work on their cars. Their blue lotus Elise has a similar level of work to what you require.

Excellent thanks man :) hope we hear something good

Unfortunately not bud.

IIRC his vinyl cutter is up to A3 max.

Arr boooo :( will get you the dimensions this week all being well

My mate runs this company V2race ltd https://www.facebook...219106794818243 I've just emailed him to find out who did the work on their cars. Their blue lotus Elise has a similar level of work to what you require.

Excellent thanks man :) hope we hear something good

spoke to him earlier, apparently they do it all in house. He's got a good vinyl guy. I've sent him this link and I'll see what he says.
  • Like 1