Hello from Norfolk

I'm in Wymondham! Welcome!

wymondham?! im technically fundenhall so just down road, norwich is just easier to say lol dont suppose your the 350z that is carbon wrapped driving about?

wymondham?! im technically fundenhall so just down road, norwich is just easier to say lol dont suppose your the 350z that is carbon wrapped driving about?

No mines a Kuro, doesnt get out much, mrs seems to use it more than me! Not seen the carbon wrap one yet, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it though.

No mines a Kuro, doesnt get out much, mrs seems to use it more than me! Not seen the carbon wrap one yet, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it though.

I would never let my mrs drive any car of mine! lol, im sure the person who owns it also owns the tinting place behind the police station

I would never let my mrs drive any car of mine! lol, im sure the person who owns it also owns the tinting place behind the police station

I'll have a nosey next time I'm passing!

Welcome - we seem to be a growing community in Norfolk Might be worth making a note and doing a meet locally - I know there are other owners in Ely, Lynn and Downham Market and the boys over North Walsham way. Be good to get a central place and check each others Zeds over

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Love Norfolk, I will be up there for a week in a couple of weeks time visiting the parents. Nearest town to them is Acle so not much action going on around there. I often see a Z or two when I go to the big Tesco (the one by Breydon water) Maybe I'll see you in your new one :)