Please tell me this is a joke...

SwissZ

Your right it is old, they've been testing this for a while. I understand that they have to keep within Porsche's look but why is everything a bigger, smaller, or extended version of the 911??? Have abit of design flare for crying out loud!

This is inevitable, Porsche are "branching out" and it will be a bargain second hand beause it will depreciate like hell. I saw a Cayenna 4.5S go through Auction last week almost £4,000 behind book, nobody wanted it.

Cheap car, but would you ?

The 4 door thing is ugly, so out of proportion. Te cayenne is not attractive but is a mad machine. It's brilliant on the road and very luxurious.

For me the 911 is amazing but as Sinbad said, why use the design on all the cars. It works on the 911 and nothing else!

Porsches problem is that they want to break into other markets but the image of the 911 has basically been the same for decades. They have made adjustments to it over the years but it has effected sales. Remember when they changed the front lamps to a tear drop shape. I loved it but fans (customers) didn’t so they went back to the round shape. The style of Porsche is so set in peoples minds that I think Porsche are now afraid to experiment.

Do they even do concept cars to gauge response???