hfc

nissanman312

I've got an Invidia Gemini cat-back which sounds great, but want to fit some Berk HFCs to get that extra noise I'm lookin for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally not a fan of HFC's. Seem to be a waste of time on the Z too as half of them still seem to fail the MOT!

I would get silenced decats (So they look like cats) and find a friendly MOT station :)

From what I've heard that combo of Invidia Gemini and Berk HFCs produces a great noise...

Yes they do

Plus that's my set up

Only problem is that I need to find some HFCs with TüV approval certificates in order to fit them to my car (Luxembourg "MOT" rules)

What about HFC and standard pipe is that possible /good/bad idea?

It is possible but if I was you I'd just do the exhaust system as well at the same time to save hassle. If your standard exhaust is still in good condition then you can always sell it afterwards to recoup some cash or keep it for if you ever want to sell the car & go back to standard. ;)

From what I've heard that combo of Invidia Gemini and Berk HFCs produces a great noise...

It does imo. It's exactly what I have on my 350 and I absolutely love the noise it makes. B) Definitely worthwhile investment imo.

Personally not a fan of HFC's. Seem to be a waste of time on the Z too as half of them still seem to fail the MOT!

I would get silenced decats (So they look like cats) and find a friendly MOT station :)

I've heard of lot's of people passing the MOT with HFC's and not many failing tbh.

In fact I just passed my MOT about a week or so ago with an Invidia Gemini system and Berks HFC's. Wasn't even close to failing the emissions tests. :D;)

I love the sound difference I got with the berk hfc's and my old exhaust system. Even better with the ark system now.

Yet to go through an mot with them. I'll just make sure they are nice and warm and see how it goes.