[SOLD]**Stillen roof spoiler £80.00**

ninjaz

Stillen roof spoiler for sale which don't come up very often. Finished in silver but could do with a respray as there's a paint chip right in the middle. Any questions please feel free to ask

£80

Collection only from HP7

10mins off M40 J2

Thanks

Ricky

ysy7uvyq.jpg

e5eseper.jpg

eguqe8eg.jpg

vebu8a8e.jpg

Thanks for the interest and sorry for the late reply guys, I want to keep it to collection for now as I don't have any packaging for it and posting is a bit of a pain. I'm pretty sure it's genuine stillen, part number on the back is 1035050 01 if you want to google it, thanks

Thanks for the interest and sorry for the late reply guys, I want to keep it to collection for now as I don't have any packaging for it and posting is a bit of a pain. I'm pretty sure it's genuine stillen, part number on the back is 1035050 01 if you want to google it, thanks

Ah okay, well if you change your mind get back to me. Would really like this, especially as it's already the right colour :)

Googled it and yes it is a genuine Stillen part number. GLWTS. :thumbs:

Hi mouthwash. There's no lacquer peel on the spoiler. Just a small chip where the paint has come off in the middle raised bit. (In the last photo)

I'm no expert but I would imagine a touch up kit could sort the chip out...

It must be water marks then. :) Okay, I'll take this but won't be able to collect until weekend as I'm about 70 miles away.

Edited by mouthwash