Z Club Airbase photoshoot in NZ

bronzee

A few pics from a meet we had over here 3 weekends ago at one of the airforce bases. Unfortunately they'd put one of the big planes away that was to be left out, so no planes in this particular batch of pics. There was some spitfire pics, but the club member photographer had had to leave by then.

A few pics from the meet at the airforce base. And click on the link below the pic, as there are more pics. All old school Zeds, mainly S30 and S130's and one RB powered one. No newer models, 300 onwards there that day. :(

http://zclub.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=4260&test=test

• Like 1

Sorry for the slow response, been a tad busy.

Was that at Whenuapai? I went to a couple of race meetings there back in the 90's when I was in Auckland a few times.

It certainly is. Good spotting. No race meeting there anymore, but very occasionally photoshoots. Wayyy before my time, but our ZClub over here used to do a number of track/race meets back then. More race tracks around now, so less need to use airfields. 3 have 3 track tracks/dragways less than an hours drive from the Auckland CDB now, and another 2 tracks just over 2 hours away.

Some lovely looking cars, looks like a great day :)

Dat bronze one doe...

They're all lovely aren't they. :thumbs:

The goldy/bronze one has a lot of club history, as do most of the old school zeds.

Amazing photos! A good friend of mine owns an early 260z that I believe has a 240 body? I'm sure he would correct me! Regardless; they are beautiful cars! Would love to own one, sound amazing too.

Quite a few variations around, so yes quite likely. They're becoming very collectable again. At Concours d' Elegance we always have swarms of people around our Z Club display stand, for the 240- 370.

Edited by bronzee

Some lovely looking cars, looks like a great day :)

Dat bronze one doe...

4k8WXMY.jpg

10783386.jpg

Total mutz nutz causing a sex wee dribble added with a slight stiffening in the lower region :thumbs: .... The car not pretty boy

Edited by gsexr