[SOLD]Pop Charger and hard pipe SOLD

Keyser

JWT Style pop charger with had pipe

Included is both the black silicone pipes and clips the pop charger and the hard pipe the MAF sensor holder comes from the original install and IS NOT included

The plate to separate the engine bay and prevent heat soak is included.

KODC0443_zps481d556f.jpg

KODC0444_zpsa1a37c52.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Keyser

Well it looks like a JWT but it has no label to specify the make, the hard pipe also has no markings on top so I can not be sure it is and I don't want anyone to buy it under any incorrect information.

So it's a JWT style Popcharger :)

Adding things to my list...Would you split the hard-pipe? :)

J4Y

I'm after the hard pipe lol to clesr that up!

Was hoping to sell together - PM me an offer and I'll think about it :)

Guys, if you have no intention of buying items please refrain from commenting regarding price and or condition. We have had issues with this before and there is a reminder pinned to that effect. Please respect other peoples for sale threads, you wouldn't be happy if it were your thread.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Guys, if you have no intention of buying items please refrain from commenting regarding price and or condition. We have had issues with this before and there is a reminder pinned to that effect. Please respect other peoples for sale threads, you wouldn't be happy if it were your thread.

Keyser did ask if it was overpriced hence my comment. I completely respect and adhere to the rules. Post edited

Keyser did ask if it was overpriced hence my comment. I completely respect and adhere to the rules. Post edited

I would hazard a guess that Graham has 'tidied' the thread and yours wasn't a comment he was referring to.

Thanks for the input Ricey :thumbs:

It was including the hard pipe so I thought it was a fair price - I just assumed theses were more popular.

However - SOLD - Mods thanks and please lock :)