WANT!!!

Perfect car for me, perfect mileage, condition, age (for lower tax etc) black interior.... Tis endless...

I know silver isn't to everyone's taste but colour isn't a problem for me as i make automotive paint for a living and have many friends with top quality spray shops :teeth:

FYI: Silver is also the perfect and recommended ground coat for candy and ink pearl paints! Oh yes, if only i had the money to hand this quick!!!

But as i don't, i thought i'd share it with you lot :)

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/nissan/350z/nissan-350z-v6-sports-16283887

That one's gunmetal grey. The best colour :thumbs:

Traders often list them as silver as that's the colour listed on the V5. Quick giveaway is to look at the door handles as they are silver on all cars. So if there's a noticeable difference in shade/colour (I.e the body is darker) - its grey.

• Like 3

Traders often list them as silver as that's the colour listed on the V5. Quick giveaway is to look at the door handles as they are silver on all cars. So if there's a noticeable difference in shade/colour (I.e the body is darker) - its grey.

That's a very good tip for everyone, as well as myself! Cheers buddy :):bunny: <<< Here is a bunny wearing a Chinese hat, for your entertainment! :D

That's a very good tip for everyone, as well as myself! Cheers buddy :):bunny: <<< Here is a bunny wearing a Chinese hat, for your entertainment! :D

:lol:

I have heard that it's actually a pancake on it's head. ;):D

rabbit_pancake.gif

Google it. :)

• Like 2

rabbit_pancake.gif

New one on me lol... I was debating however whether it was a pancake or Chinese hat... Bit flat for a hat of that nature, but there goes me making the wrong choice.... AGAIN lol...

rabbit_pancake.gif

New one on me lol... I was debating however whether it was a pancake or Chinese hat... Bit flat for a hat of that nature, but there goes me making the wrong choice.... AGAIN lol...

Image4.jpg

:D:thumbs:

• Like 1

As silly as it may sound, but it may not be entirely beneficial to yourself to post up potential cars that you wish to buy. Although I am often wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

As silly as it may sound, but it may not be entirely beneficial to yourself to post up potential cars that you wish to buy. Although I am often wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

+1

Appreciated guys, hence why i said "Oh yes, if only i had the money to hand this quick!!! But as i don't, i thought i'd share it with you lot "

rabbit_pancake.gif

Image4.jpg

:D:thumbs:

Agreed haha!!!

If anyone does go to view and needs a 2nd opinion, I'm only 10mins down the road :)

Why do I think that Grundy's second opinion will consist of;

"Nice, but needs a BGW".

• Like 2

If anyone does go to view and needs a 2nd opinion, I'm only 10mins down the road :)

Why do I think that Grundy's second opinion will consist of;

"Nice, but needs a BGW".

Hahahaha! I know some here are partial to the whole "lack of downforce" look... And whilst i do like drifting... I am a fan of the BGW, so i'm ready for all the p*ss taking at future meets, when i finally sort my life out and and get my Z! :-D

Edited by Shifty6Speed

Low miles but ten grand for a 2005...seems a bit steep

Nice car low mileage, but even for a Trader is about £1k to £1.5k over priced. :blush:

Agree'd, i'd imagine they'll get someone fairly clueless come along with a rich daddy who will pay the money, however after the research i've been doing lately, i would probably only be happy to pay around £8k pending it's service history etc... Regardless of mileage, there are plenty of parts which can tarnish and perish through lack of use which could lead to further expense.

• Like 1

Agreed... Initially, the more i think about it, the more it reminds me of "spotless very low mileage cars" that i've purchased in the past and wound up spending thousands in both garage and home repairs due to parts that have either perished through lack of use or just age related things... The one which sticks in my mind the most was my R33 GTR... 37k on the clock but had been dry stored for nearly 2 years... Cost me a fortune to get back on the road properly and eventually had to sell :(

Still, Shifty will be back. This year, i am bloody determined!!! Climbing back up the ladder slowly but surely :yahoo:

• Like 1