hello, I'm Faye, also known as fayelady_z

Where is Graham?!?!?! :surrender:

:welcome: to the forum! Cough up some pics :teeth: .....Of the Z! Before someone lowers the tone :lol:

Edit - Ignore me, I didn't see it went to 3 pages in the space of 5 seconds :lol:

Never seen you so active on the welcome page :lol:

Hush you! I am the most er.....Welcoming person :lol: Most definitley post a welcome message to all new comers.... :surrender:
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum, what's going on with the number plate in this photo? Tiny!

I don't think many people will have your gearstick, always good to be unique. If it's a silver zed it'll probably have a black roof/wing mirror/door handle combo before too long.

IMG_20140413_151637_zpsktaaouqy.jpgIMG_20140422_173851_zpsrojuiwol.jpg

Serious question.............Do you like bacon?

Yes, last week I had a bacon sandwich 5 days in a row

Phewww glad we got that out the way, impressed at the dedication to a bacon sarny.

Make or break, What Sauce??

Ketchup. But I do like brown sauce too

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, what's going on with the number plate in this photo? Tiny!

I don't think many people will have your gearstick, always good to be unique. If it's a silver zed it'll probably have a black roof/wing mirror/door handle combo before too long.

IMG_20140413_151637_zpsktaaouqy.jpgIMG_20140422_173851_zpsrojuiwol.jpg

I won't be copying other people I'm just going to do what I like and what makes me happy to see in my zed. I love the gear sticks by make me laugh. So gay having a dildo for a gear stick, love it haha

I won't be copying other people I'm just going to do what I like and what makes me happy to see in my zed. I love the gear sticks by make me laugh. So gay having a dildo for a gear stick, love it haha

Good for you and it's nice to see that you obviously love your Zed. :D

Do what makes you happy. ;)

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Faye :)

The blokes who make the biggest deal when an attractive woman comes on the forum are just covering the fact that they are gay ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

And quite a few of you are coming to visit me in Brighton this weekend. Say no more B)

Welcome to the forum Faye :)

The blokes who make the biggest deal when an attractive woman comes on the forum are just covering the fact that they are gay ;)

And quite a few of you are coming to visit me in Brighton this weekend. Say no more B)

:lol: :lol: