She's arrived!!!

polarbear

Hiya's,

I need to see a temper one in the flesh - for me its that or black atm.

If you don't mind me asking did you get any discount at all on new or freebies thrown in?

I'm going up the local dealer this week for a test drive to see if it makes my mind up. I've been told a reasonable delivery time so might be a 57 plate for me B)

If the test drive goes well I just need to work out if I get nismo's at day 1 or better off trying to get some afterwards and then either sell or keep the standard wheels.

Cheers

Hiya's,

I need to see a temper one in the flesh - for me its that or black atm.

If you don't mind me asking did you get any discount at all on new or freebies thrown in?

I'm going up the local dealer this week for a test drive to see if it makes my mind up. I've been told a reasonable delivery time so might be a 57 plate for me B)

If the test drive goes well I just need to work out if I get nismo's at day 1 or better off trying to get some afterwards and then either sell or keep the standard wheels.

Cheers

TBH I think that the colour really depends on your personality, for me whilst I love the black colour I couldn't own a black car, where as Chili Red (previous) or Temper Orange do it for me. Although I haven't seen the TO colour in the flesh properly (just a small part of it, which I liked). I was just after a nice inconspicuous car and decided to go for the one that would let me 'blend' in :p

Mine was an insurance replacement vehicle so I can't answer anything about savings.

As for Nismo's, you get both sets of wheels anyway, it's different from when they had standard and Rays where by if you ordered the Rays you didn't get the standard wheels back.

If you don't mind me asking did you get any discount at all on new or freebies thrown in?Cheers

Let's just call this "under negotiation" on the settlement for my 05/55. TBH they could sell it 10 times over so I don't expect much other than some new mats and maybe the tonneau cover.

Still waiting for the lazy gits at the DVLA to return my retention certification for my reg so haven't picked it up yet :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd post some better pics seeing as it's 1st Sept and I've finally got my paws on her. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Got to go back to the paint shop though as the washer covers are a completely different colour to the bumper. You should have seen the parking sensors So say matched with a Nissan colour code they came out the colour of a Caramac bar :scare: Needless to say they didn't get fitted.

First impressions are of a much smoother drive with some neat improvements over the previous model. Will need to wait until its run in properly though :D

IMG_0287s.jpg

IMG_0285s.jpg

IMG_0284s.jpg

IMG_0283s.jpg

IMG_0281s.jpg

IMG_0280s.jpg[/img]

Glad you like her, what do you think of the colour in the flesh? I know it doesn't compare to what we see on screen (I have seen so many different shades of this colour now).

To be honest I really like it - just as well really having just spent £30k!!!

The water based paint plus Nissan's "paint challenges" and the actual composition of the paint can make it look different colours from almost every angle. Sometimes the light catches adjacent panels and it looks like a mismatch. Strong direct sun light makes it look fan-bleedin-tastic.

Provided Nissan can sort out the washer covers I'll be happy, but I'd hate to need a panel respraying in the future. Under the rear carpet it looks more beige than orange :scare:

Glad you like her, what do you think of the colour in the flesh? I know it doesn't compare to what we see on screen (I have seen so many different shades of this colour now).

To be honest I really like it - just as well really having just spent £30k!!!

Tell me about it but add an additional 5k to that sum, what's worse for me is that I haven't really seen the colour in the flesh yet (mind you, that was the same with the Chilli red last year which I loved :D)