She's arrived!!!

polarbear

Just been down to the dealer to see my lovely new Temper GT fresh off the boat from Japan. Still covered in the usual shipping protection stickers and gunk, but the colour is amazing even without a good polish and wax.

Was going to wait until 1st Sept, but as it's going on to a cherished plate I just can't wait any longer.

Some pics to follow....

One happy person :teeth::teeth::teeth:

so will they actually let you have it before sept 1st? Cool!

Yeah, but not on '57. I've got a cherished plate so will take the hit on a few hundred quid residuals just to get my paws on it early.

Economically unsound but exactly what I would do. I had a deposit on the car for weeks before I could transfer money from aborad to pay for it an sad as it seems, I used to go and visit it.

Look forward to picks when you get it.

:thumbs:

Economically unsound but exactly what I would do. I had a deposit on the car for weeks before I could transfer money from aborad to pay for it an sad as it seems, I used to go and visit it.

Yeah, I know, but what the hell. Dealer originally told me it would be delivered mid/late Sept then I get a phone call out of the blue say "it's here!". Thought about it for a bit and considered it sat in their compound doing nothing other than risking damage and thought I'd better go for it.

I also had to pay out £105 to put my reg on retention as the dealer said it could take weeks and weeks to transfer if I didn't, especially in the run up to 1st Sept.

Counting the days....

Yeah, I know, but what the hell. Dealer originally told me it would be delivered mid/late Sept then I get a phone call out of the blue say "it's here!". Thought about it for a bit and considered it sat in their compound doing nothing other than risking damage and thought I'd better go for it.

I also had to pay out £105 to put my reg on retention as the dealer said it could take weeks and weeks to transfer if I didn't, especially in the run up to 1st Sept.

Counting the days....

If not the hours111, On a GPRS link at work so my previous was for Beavis.

The number plate change on mine was refreshingly easy this time, popped in to the local DVLA office and it took less than 5 minutes, nice to know that something is getting easier. :thumbs:

Interested to know whate delivery they are giving nowadays... Best of luck. :thumbs:

Sorry i did not ask about delivery but i was not impressed with the car i saw in dark blue. Mine looked much better. ;)