Driving Experiences

Grundy

Can anyone recommend some good packages? Looking to book one for a birthday present. Somewhere in the South Central Region - Thruxton etc.

I've been looking on Red Letter Days, but wondered if anyone had good/bad experiences.

Price Range up to £150ish.

I'd quite like to find a good Drifting session for him somewhere.

Learn2Drift and Drift Limits are the two most popular these days, both offer a good day out for reasonable monies :thumbs:

I THINK driftlimits have a 350z in their fleet too. I know that L2D only use 200SX's, they have an impressive list of instructors too.

Learn2Drift and Drift Limits are the two most popular these days, both offer a good day out for reasonable monies :thumbs:

I THINK driftlimits have a 350z in their fleet too. I know that L2D only use 200SX's, they have an impressive list of instructors too.

i dont no if drift limits do but allstars academy do

although for the drift experiences i can teach you to donut a cone for £150 as thats all you will get for that money

id do this as its a full day and actually racing not just drive a lambo for 3 laps

http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/ICNGS/Ultimate-Stock-Car-Racing