what is this? (strange badge inside)

-Bradders-

Worth a lot more than that if it's an ST :teeth:

Haha yeah but I think people on here worked out that it's not an ST? :p

Registered as an ST. (or was that an STI) ;)

Are there any other Nismo S-Tune cars registered in the UK? Be interesting to see what they have on the log book.

I remember a lot of this went on with BMW E30s Alpina, Sport Evos etc caused mass log book confusion

Mouthwash, where you located? I think you and StevoD should dicuss this over coffee at a meet.

We spew venom at non zedders, no each other :lol:

:lol:

To be honest, I would not have a problem shaking his hand. I have no ill feeling towards him and think he may just be a little confused about a previous thread thinking that my comments were genuine (it was just a bit of banter). I'm hoping that he's okay now, I'd rather make friend than enemies. :)

Edit: Bradders, there is a bit of difference between a UK car with a few Nismo options on it to the import S-Tune version I think?

Edited by mouthwash

Mouthwash, where you located? I think you and StevoD should dicuss this over coffee at a meet.

To be honest, I would not have a problem shaking his hand. I have no ill feeling towards him and think he may just be a little confused about a previous thread thinking that my comments were genuine (it was just a bit of banter). I'm hoping that he's okay now, I'd rather make friend than enemies. :)

Edit: Bradders, there is a bit of difference between a UK car with a few Nismo options on it to the import S-Tune version I think?

Tradelink guy told me its an ST?

Do you get S's and G's confused? :lol:

That is why banter should be confined to being verbal, in written form it rarely translates...my opinion anyway

Do you get S's and G's confused? :lol:

Is it the Cat D one that's just gone up for sale?

That is why banter should be confined to being verbal, in written form it rarely translates...my opinion anyway

I'm not sure, maybe it's because I rarely put lol and try to type with correct grammar that my words may come across a little harshly. Most people seem to get that I'm joking anyway and I do apologise to those that get offended (see max revs guy).

I'm lucky, I'm an idiot and people just think I'm joking :lol:;)

Confirmed

• Like 1

nah told him im going to give it a miss. i wanna go see Darens on saturday!

Is he aware of this?! You might want to let him know if not :lol:

He's been mentioning that his car is for sale in almost every post I've seen him make, I'm sure at this point Darren would travel to Bradders for a sale. :lol:

• Like 1

He's been mentioning that his car is for sale in almost every post I've seen him make, I'm sure at this point Darren would travel to Bradders for a sale. :lol:

Wasn't that the car with an undeclared end over end crash? I don't know how he fixed it so well, I guess a lot of fibreglass :lol:

• Like 1

Wasn't that the car with an undeclared end over end crash? I don't know how he fixed it so well, I guess a lot of fibreglass :lol:

There's enough fibreglass on that car for RT to supply everyone on this forum with a chargespeed rear. :lol: