spotted any quirky things about your Z?

nixy

This was a post I first saw on one of the type R forums - it led to lots of people wondering why they didn't have a map tray under their passenger seat when others did and people also found lots of cubby holes and cup holders they never realised they had! There was also other things pointed out like you couldn't put your spare wheel on the front. Anyway has anyone got any of these useful gems they can share about the Z?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the "genius" design of the sunglasses holder that means on a hot day they scold your face off and leave permanent facial disfigurement so you have to jam the shades into the airvent for 2 minutes before you put them on. :angry:

Also when the holder is warm it drops really quick, but when its cold ....its suddenly night

I get water coming out of my rear screen washer jet when I accelerate hard, anyone else get this? :blush:
YES! I was wondering if this ever happened to anyone else! haha at least mine was not the only one then.

My little quirk would be the smile i had on my face when i got in her. :thumbs:

After owning a Zed for over two years, I noticed something for the first time the other week.

The vents on the door, the round ones, you can rotate them to give the best effect, there's even a small tab to make the rotation easier :blush:

It also took me a few days to discover the 'secret' document holder under the mat in the glovebox :)

really? Is it noticeable cos I've never seen it. I'll have a look later!

See, I knew I'd find something out if I posted this. :thumbs:

It's near the interior light switches, just press the button thing and the holder comes down :)