Need ideas people!

evilscorp

Ok, so some of you know I had a little off while trying to drift (badly) and ripped the corner off my bumper (and damaged my side skirt but that fixable, probably).

So I drove off missing the bit stuck in the ground otherwise I would have attempted a fix as it aint that bad (seen worse)

I now have the dilemma of what to do for an aggressive looking front, still got my oem one (with a lot of dust) it would be easy to fit a lip spoiler and be done as its already the correct colour but I have searched and not sure I can find one I like (original nismo is nice but too common)

Other option is new aftermarket bumper, I love Kris new amuse one or something like (or the exact same) as my old ING's bumper.

IMAG0135_zpsf5952c11.jpg

IMAG0136_zps8f27ec83.jpg

IMAG0137_zpsa573e5ef.jpg

IMAG0138_zps65636070.jpg

If you have any good ideas please share as my head is all over the place :wacko:

• Like 1

What were you trying mate? :lol:

I don't think you'll be happy with a lip after running that one

What about adding a different lip onto the ings? Or the vizage one jay had was nice. If you wanna be different how about the stillen or bomex?

http://www.350z-uk.c...er-with-cf-lip/

;)

Edit: Look futher down for more pics - do you a nice deal on it :)

I had been looking at it all week :lol: my brain said yes but the heart isnt backing it up :surrender: just cant stop looking at the holes :blink:

This is what happened Irfan

every time I understeered at the bottom corner (should have used the handbrake) and that time I gave it too much right foot on the exit and then let off too quick like a divvvv :blush:

dont get discouraged dude theres a reason me and aliveboy have street bumpers and track bumpers

only other thing watching the vid way to much hand movement

look at this vid of forsberg , let the wheel slip through your hands rather than feeding it and crossing hands :)

bit of everything as it was my first and probably last go at it lol that spin was as you said I used power to kick it out too late then sha,t my pants and let off unbalancing the car too much.

Imo that didn't look like the best place for a first go at drifting. Really you want as open space as possible so you can start to learn how the car behaves without the risk of hitting random grass verges or walls of tyre's.

Stick with it but I'd maybe try a drifting lesson or two at a race circuit to build up your confidence/understanding. I'm looking to try and do one this year at Castle Combe maybe if they still do them. Here's one at Rockingham; http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/drifting-experience-at-rockingham?path=q-drift

Only £99 and no risk to the Zed either. ;)

• Like 1