Hi

• 3 months later...

Well bit of a delay but I finally got the estate back to to garage and started stripping bits off that won't be needed. Done pretty well to nearly covered the cost of the car by selling parts off it. ;)

It's pretty ruff but I'll be chopping most of it out anyways. How to I go about posting picture on here guys?

• 1 month later...

A little small. Why that?

Click on the image ;) Nice B)

But most on here open something like Photobucket, so that you then use the Direct link to post full size pics - by clicking on the little green image box you can see when compiling a post. The thumbnail option is fine but is restricted because of the bandwidth used by posting in that format. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Pick up a engine and box at last hoping to crack on soon. ;)

Thought you'd left us. :dry::lol:

Great news Trig ~ build thread might be an idea. :)

Still lurking lol. I tried the engine into a spare shell I have as it's got no front on it well just the chassis legs. And it fits so that's one worrie off my mind but I will need to change the inlet/plenum as I don't like the rear entry and it could foul the bulk head as is.

May have a go at making a new inlet. Maybe even twin inlets like the 370.

Pick up a engine and box at last hoping to crack on soon. ;)

Thought you'd left us. :dry::lol:

Great news Trig ~ build thread might be an idea. :)

Still lurking lol. I tried the engine into a spare shell I have as it's got no front on it well just the chassis legs. And it fits so that's one worrie off my mind but I will need to change the inlet/plenum as I don't like the rear entry and it could foul the bulk head as is.

May have a go at making a new inlet. Maybe even twin inlets like the 370.

If you do make sure to get some pictures of the work in progress if you can. Should be really interesting to see. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Completely forgotten how I uploaded pics now.

Someone jog my memory!!!

Photobucket ~ Guide here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/

Basically though just go onto Photobucket > when you look at the picture you want to post you will see "share links" on the right hand side > click on direct link & it will automatically copy the URL.

Then on here in the "reply to this topic" box click on the "image" icon > then paste the URL into the box & click "OK". That should have pasted the picture then into the reply box for you. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...