Delimiter

Daveyboy11

Yeah Abbey Motorsport have said they can do it for £250, thought it would be cheaper than that to remove the limiter :(

Throttle controller about - £120 ish? thinbk that will do it but I would deffo go the UPREV route :thumbs:

Yeah Abbey Motorsport have said they can do it for £250, thought it would be cheaper than that to remove the limiter :(

Throttle controller about - £120 ish? thinbk that will do it but I would deffo go the UPREV route :thumbs:

I've got a throttle controller, I don't think that works though as I'm still restricted!

That, ..especially if you have any mods done already like the exhaust or breather mods. ;)

Mine is still limited to :( I also have a throttle controller that has never worked to set-up because of the immobiliser fob thing/way you have to perform the set-up.

Someone linked this the other day: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SPEEDO-CONVERTER-DELIMTER-KMH-TO-MPH-/331045491795?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d13d95453

Mine is still limited to :( I also have a throttle controller that has never worked to set-up because of the immobiliser fob thing/way you have to perform the set-up.

Someone linked this the other day: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SPEEDO-CONVERTER-DELIMTER-KMH-TO-MPH-/331045491795?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d13d95453

My throttle controller works fine and all my dials and stuff are converted to MPH but still limited!