Game of Thrones Season 4

Mudman

Starts tonight although not a Sky subcriber as in the general sense so gone down the Now TV route. Time for the boy King to meet a horrible end I hope. ( and yes I know about the books !)

Such an annoying show :lol: Watched the 1st season, got bored of the 2nd season.

Then saw a stream and watched the rest of season 2 and 3 in one hit, will probably watch Season 4 just for the sake of it :lol:

The only decent story part is the Dragoness!

Starts tonight although not a Sky subcriber as in the general sense so gone down the Now TV route. Time for the boy King to meet a horrible end I hope. ( and yes I know about the books !)

well if it follows the books he is due to die :teeth:

SPOILERS!!!!! :lol: Idc :p

I made some similar comment while chatting to a mate who has not read the books.

Didn't go down very well. :lol:

Haven't watched series 3 yet but I'm ahead of series 4 in the books so :shutup: .

So I'll not be watching or opening his thread any more. :blush:

yep will be watching this when it starts, I think Tuesday night will be game of thrones night :)

and yeah, there is huge potential for spoilers in our household - my girlfriend has read all the books, and I have read none, so shes always known whats going to happen, whereas i'm always waiting for the next episode!

SPOILERS!!!!! :lol: Idc :p

yep Spoilers lol there shall be no comments from anyone who has read ahead of series 4 in the books!!!!

Such an annoying show :lol: Watched the 1st season, got bored of the 2nd season.

Then saw a stream and watched the rest of season 2 and 3 in one hit, will probably watch Season 4 just for the sake of it :lol:

The only decent story part is the Dragoness!

She been under wraps last few episodes, I dont think she'll be naked anymore now.

At least the dragons are starting to grow now!

• Like 1

I don't watch much TV but started watching it on sky boxsets. Watched session 1,2 and 3. Can't wait for session 4 to start tonight. Session 3 episode 9 was an absolute shocker, still not got over it! Lol.

I've downloaded session 1 and 2 of 24. Going to start watching that soon. Then I'll download next 5 sessions. Only problem is my sky box is nearly full with 3 sessions of game of thrones and 2 sessions of 24!

I don't watch much TV but started watching it on sky boxsets. Watched session 1,2 and 3. Can't wait for session 4 to start tonight. Session 3 episode 9 was an absolute shocker, still not got over it! Lol.

I've downloaded session 1 and 2 of 24. Going to start watching that soon. Then I'll download next 5 sessions. Only problem is my sky box is nearly full with 3 sessions of game of thrones and 2 sessions of 24!

Is that the Red Wedding episode?

24 is Awesome! - Elisha Cuthbert ;)

Yeah, totally didn't expect that!

There's something on after session 4 episode 1 tonight. Think its a throne cast??

Yeah, totally didn't expect that!

There's something on after session 4 episode 1 tonight. Think its a throne cast??

Probably, they do this with The Walking Dead, air a show after which talks a little bit about the next episode.

Oh yeah...The Walking Dead, best TV series.....FACT :p

• Like 1

I've got as far as episode 7 season 3 - catching up quick ready for season 4

brilliant series

listened on audio tape to the first book - its very odd writing

Jamie Lannister is growing on me as a charcter as he was a proper git before captured and gets some awesome one liners especially with Brianne ? , Jon Snow probably the fav and think he is going to be one of the pivotal characters for the remaider of the series. Joffrey's character is superb in that everyone hates him. Arya also is a very good character and the double act with the Hound is sooo good.